The Danish Tax Authorities (SKAT) strictly enforce the rules about availability tax on major shareholders.
Accountants are rarely able to win the cases because it is so difficult to prove the intentions and reasoning behind actions taken many years ago. We were able to overcome the obstacles, with great results for our clients.
Changing the Law
Forgotten deductions for losses and securities from 2009, can be deducted in 2017.
Since 2014, we have been working with several tax cases, where the taxpayers lost very large deductions for unnoticed capital losses in 2009.
Tax due to an Auditing Error
A client came to us in desperate need of help after receiving a multi-million crown tax demand from the Danish Tax Authorities (SKAT). The demand resulted from an auditing error. Inge Nilsson found the mistake and figured out how to fix it. Her expertise saved both the auditor and the client a great deal of money and stress.
Crushing Debt Becomes Savings
This case centered on an unfair personal tax claim of approximately two million crowns. The Danish Tax Authorities (SKAT) unjustifiably increased a client’s income. You may wonder if this could be problematic, but it can have disastrous consequences. Read on to find out how we saved a client from bankruptcy and helped our client turn debt into savings.
- We put the focus on our clients:
- we are easy to get in contact with and always answer your questions quickly
- we find the optimal solution, on our clients’ terms
- we find solutions, which fit the needs of our clients
- We take care of our clients:
- we are proactive on behalf of our clients
- we take initiative
- we inform our clients about new, relevant legislation
- We create value for our clients:
- we take on tasks, that create value for our clients
- we provide dedicated, high-quality customer service
- We ensure client satisfaction:
- we are energetic and results-oriented
- when everything is chaos, we’re there to help. We get the situation under control.
- we deliver sustainable solutions
Auditing and other opinions