10 Things You Need to Know about Tax in Denmark
- 1. When do You Become Taxable in Denmark
- 2. How to Register in the Danish Tax System
- 3. What is Included in Your Taxable Income
- 4. How Much Tax Do You Need to Pay
- 5. Social Security Network for Work within the EU
- 6. Does Your Company Need Foreign Workers
- 7. Company or Self-Employed
- 8. How to Pay Salary to Yourself as a Major Shareholder
- 9. Securities and Other Activities Abroad
- 10. How to Avoid Double Taxation
- Starting a Business
- Does Your Company Need Foreign Workers?
Starting a Business
Free Advice for Starting a Business
SkatteInform has a wealth of experience and expertise with providing advice and helping our clients start businesses.
- Far too many people establish more companies than necessary, in connection with starting their own business.
- Receiving advice before starting a business, can pay-off for you.
- Reduce risks, avoid accidents and expenses.
- Decide which company structure is right for you.
- Depending on the circumstances, you can decide to start personally-owned business; and later on, establish a limited liability company.
- Get information about tax-related pitfalls.
Our price for providing advice about starting a company is usually 5 000 – 8 000 DKK, excluding VAT.
Prices are dependent on the scope of advice provided.
We will refund this price, if you choose to enter a yearly agreement with SkatteInform. In this way, your personalized advice for starting a company is FREE.