10 Things You Need to Know about Tax in Denmark
- 1. When do You Become Taxable in Denmark
- 2. How to Register in the Danish Tax System
- 3. What is Included in Your Taxable Income
- 4. How Much Tax Do You Need to Pay
- 5. Social Security Network for Work within the EU
- 6. Does Your Company Need Foreign Workers
- 7. Company or Self-Employed
- 8. How to Pay Salary to Yourself as a Major Shareholder
- 9. Securities and Other Activities Abroad
- 10. How to Avoid Double Taxation
- Starting a Business
- Does Your Company Need Foreign Workers?
- COVID 19 - THE DANISH TAX AUTHORITY OFFERS AID PACKAGES FOR YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS
- Larger deductions for companies that need to invest in fixed assets or small assets
COVID 19 - THE DANISH TAX AUTHORITY OFFERS AID PACKAGES FOR YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS
Important information about aid packages offered by the Danish government
Important information about aid packages offered by the Danish government is available on the Tax Authority website. The website is updated regularly with new government initiatives. There are important initiatives, which can help businesses here and now.
When these rules are firmly in place, businesses should be able to seek aid via the website.
If you are unsure about any of the information described in this article, SkatteInform is here to help. Our tax experts have extensive knowledge about, and experience with every point discussed in this article. Give us a call at 33 32 10 10 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to get personalized help for you and your business.