Auditor and adviser access to SKAT for personal clients

To get started with your case, we ask you to authorize us with SKAT so that we can access your tax file.

Below you will find instructions on how you, as a company or business owner, can give us authorization.


1. Log on to as a borger / citizen. You must use your NemID to log in.

2. Select 'Profile' in the upper right corner.

3. Select 'Give access to advisors or others. 

4. Enter the consultant's CVR no. or SE no.
Cvr. No. for SkatteInform and is 35394206.


5. Check Access to all the information / 'adgang til alle informationer'


6. Then press approve /godkend.