11 Things You Need to Know about Tax in Denmark
- 1. When do You Become Taxable in Denmark
- 2. How to Register in the Danish Tax System
- 3. What is Included in Your Taxable Income
- 4. How Much Tax Do You Need to Pay
- 5. Social Security Network for Work within the EU
- 6. Does Your Company Need Foreign Workers
- 7. Company or Self-Employed
- 8. How to Pay Salary to Yourself as a Major Shareholder
- 9. Securities and Other Activities Abroad
- 10. How to Avoid Double Taxation
- 11. Tax in the Time of Corona: A Must-Read if You Live or Work in Denmark
- Starting a Business
- Does Your Company Need Foreign Workers?
- COVID 19 - THE DANISH TAX AUTHORITY OFFERS AID PACKAGES FOR YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS
11. Tax in the Time of Corona: A Must-Read if You Live or Work in Denmark
Given the current COVID-19 pandemic, we would like to inform all expats regarding tax during this trying time. This includes you, if you have lived or worked in Denmark in 2019 or if you are staying outside of Denmark, but have worked in Denmark for a period in 2019.
You must submit your tax return correctly and on time, regardless of the COVID-19 situation.
If you are an expat living in Denmark, you must file your tax return to Denmark soon.
You must prepare your tax return, in order to pay your outstanding tax before July 1st. The reason for this is to reduce interest costs, in case you have to pay additional tax.
The last date for tax payments for 2019 is July 1st, 2020.
The corona virus situation has not extended the due date for payment. However, the government has extended the deadline for submitting your tax return.
We can help you:
Fortunately, we can help you. Please contact us via e-mail or telephone.
We will assist you with your tax return if you have earnings from jobs in Denmark. We can offer you assistance for a basic tax return for 3,000 DKK plus VAT total thus, a total amount 3,750 DKK.
In addition, we can also assist you, if you are a private business owner, a partner in a business or the owner of a limited liability company etc. Please contact us and we can send you an offer for our assistance and advice.